Bulldozer - King Single
Quality Australian Made Bed - Built to last!
An awesome kids bed!
Is your little one ready for an awesome big bed?
What about a king single bulldozer themed bed with a cool book shelf?
- Quality Australian made with Australian made satin board - Followed by the Australian Safety Standard guidelines for kids beds and bunks
- Easy to assemble with an alan key
- (mattress not included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm board so it's very strong, sturdy & easy to seal the edges if desired
- King single bed can be freighted to you Australia wide to the nearest depot on a pallet for pick up (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages 4 years+
Outside Total Height 119cm x Depth 121cm x Length 260cm
Underneath Inside from bed base to top roof H 88cm - Roof top is L108cm x W59cm
Side rail Height from floor is 52cm. Window H28cm x 55cm
Suits standard king single mattress size W106cm x L203 cm x H20+cm (we recommend adding extra height for the mattress with a top foam layer)
Front Book Shelf Height 71cm x W121cm x D51cm
Bottom Shelf L117cm x D38cm x H29cm
Middle Shelf L117cm x D27cm x H27cm
Top Shelf L117cm x D15cm
Available in 18mm wood to offer a strong and sturdy product.
- 18mm white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the Australian made MDF sheet, the edges are uncoated. We recommend sealing the edges with a white paint or clear sealer to keep edges clean if desired.
King single bed is made with white satin board.
Painting or sealing the uncoated edges of your single cubby bed is recommended to stop edges from getting dirty. Sealer is very easy to apply to bed once assembled with a small roller, dries quickly. Add this option to your cart along with the bed to be included.
Please Note: We make to order. Manufacturing time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Due to the size of the package, delivery is available to nearest depot only
(Home delivery may be an option if you are local to the Gold Coast area)
Bed panels are laid onto a double size pallet, protected and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be forklifted onto a trailer or ute at the depot it is sent to.