Bulldozer - King Single
Quality Australian Made Bed - Built to last!
PRODUCT AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING if desired!
Price is for unpainted white satin board.
An awesome kids bed!
Is your little one ready for an awesome big bed?
What about a king single bulldozer themed bed with a cool book shelf?
- Quality Australian made with Australian made satin board - Followed by the Australian Safety Standard guidelines for kids beds and bunks
- Easy to assemble with an alan key
- (mattress not included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm board so it's very strong, sturdy & easy to paint if desired (no primer required)
- King single bed can be freighted to you Australia wide to the nearest depot on a pallet for pick up (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages 4 years+
Outside Total Height 119cm x Depth 121cm x Length 260cm
Underneath Inside from bed base to top roof H 88cm - Roof top is L108cm x W59cm
Side rail Height from floor is 52cm. Window H28cm x 55cm
Suits standard king single mattress size W106cm x L203 cm x H20+cm (we recommend adding extra height for the mattress with a top foam layer)
Front Book Shelf Height 71cm x W121cm x D51cm
Bottom Shelf L117cm x D38cm x H29cm
Middle Shelf L117cm x D27cm x H27cm
Top Shelf L117cm x D15cm
Available in 18mm wood to offer a strong and sturdy product.
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the Australian made MDF sheet, the edges are uncoated. We recommend sealing the edges with a white paint or clear sealer.
Product is a beautiful blank canvas ready for you decide on the final outcome. Paint, varnish or love the natural look!
King single bed is made with unpainted white satin board.
Painting or sealing the uncoated edges of your single cubby bed is HIGHLY recommended. If choosing to get creative and paint the whole bed, painting your single cubby bed with 2-3 coats of paint (4ltrs) will coat the bed and help protect and seal the edges. Or, if you just want to seal the edges only, a clear sealing kit is available to purchase with your bed. Sealer is very easy to apply to bed once assembled with a small roller (included), dries quickly. Add this option to your cart along with the bed to be included.
Click here to view our painting recommendations
Please Note: We make to order. Manufacturing time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Due to the size of the package, delivery is available to nearest depot only
(Home delivery may be an option if you are local to the Gold Coast area)
Bed panels are laid onto a double size pallet, protected and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be forklifted onto a trailer or ute at the depot it is sent to.