Bulldozer - Single Bed
Quality Australian Made Kids Bed - Built to last!
An awesome kids bed!
Is your little one ready for an awesome big bed?
What about a single bulldozer themed bed with a cool book shelf?
- Quality Australian made with Australian made satin board - Followed by the Australian Safety Standard guidelines for kids beds and bunks
- Easy to assemble with an alan key
- (mattress not included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm board so it's very strong, sturdy & easy to seal the edges if desired
- King single bed can be freighted to you Australia wide to the nearest depot on a pallet for pick up (contact us for a delivery quote to your area if not shown with the calculator)
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages 4 years+
Outside Total Height 119cm x Length 248cm
Side rail Height from floor is 51cm.
Suits standard single mattress size L189cm x W93cm x H18cm (we recommend adding extra height for the mattress with a top foam layer)
Front Book Shelf Height 69cm x W107cm x D50cm
Middle Shelf L107cm x D18cm x H30cm from bottom, H28cm to top shelf
Top Shelf L107cm x D15cm
Available in 18mm board to offer a strong and sturdy product.
- 18mm white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the Australian made MDF sheet, the edges are uncoated. We recommend sealing the edges with a white paint or clear sealer to keep edges clean if desired.
- We can make the bed in coloured board if desired. Contact us to find out what colours are available and the cost for the coloured option.
Painting or sealing the uncoated edges of your single cubby bed is optional for easy cleaning. Sealer is very easy to apply to bed once assembled with a small roller, dries quickly. Add this option to your cart along with the bed to be included.
Please Note: We make to order. Manufacturing time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Due to the size of the package, delivery is available to nearest depot only
(Home delivery may be an option if you are local to the Gold Coast area)
Bed panels are laid onto a double size pallet, protected and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be forklifted onto a trailer or ute at the depot it is sent to. Please note: The online option may give you a price for delivery to the depot for your area - This is an estimate only. Please contact us prior to purchasing to check the delivery price as some areas are higher in price to send to.