Awesome Cafe Shop Cubby House with built in kitchen - Best for indoor play areas!
Quality Australian Made Cubby - Built to last!
Available unpainted ready to add your own colours and styling
Painted photos displayed are to showcase the unpainted product and offer suggested colour options
A gorgeous indoor cubby house cafe shop stall!
Cubby house features a large doorway on one side with an arched window opening on the other side. A cute inbuilt kitchen with two stovetops and a bench with storage underneath to store lots of play items. Two display shelves above the kitchen and a large bench at the front to serve their customers. Their little imaginations will run wild! (the sides with door and window can be placed at either side to suit the play area)
- Quality Australian made product
- Easy to assemble - Only a flat head screw driver required
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Perfect size for indoor play areas (enough room for up to 3 little ones to play in at a time)
- Easy to paint MDF - just two coats and a light sanding in between coats and your done
- Cubby can be freighted to you Australia wide (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- The kiddies will love it!
Best for ages up to 5yrs
Outside Width 1190mm x D1190mm x H1190mm
Inside Width 1130mm x 1100mm x H1070mm
Depth for storage to sit on top of cubby house is H100mm - Weight limit approx 70kgs
Bolts are either gold or silver depending on what is on hand at the time.
- Cubby house, cafe sign, blank sign below front counter, front counter, kitchen benchtop and all shelves. View assemble photos
Extra Options - Click on the links below to add personalisaton to your cubby house
Personalised top sign
Cafe all you need is cake sign
Available in 2 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw - painting is optional, no water play recommended if left uncoated
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE ABOUT THE TIMBER OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Please Note: Although we may have some cubbies in stock, handling time is usually 7-10 days but will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received. Contact us to find out if your item can be built within a required time frame.
Painting your item
For unpainted product, we recommend using Taubmans endure 2-3 coats depending on the colour with a light sand around the edges after the first coat. These supplies all available at Bunnings in the paint section The small roller makes it easy to paint in between the gaps and around the edges. A 4ltr tin will be plenty to coat your cubby house.
AVAILABLE DELIVERY OPTIONS FOR THIS CUBBY MODEL
Please note: Delivery is an additional cost for the courier company to deliver your order.
1. Delivery to a home address (TNT couriers, leave safe option) - 4 large packages
2. Delivery to the nearest depot for pick up (cheaper option) - we can package cubby onto a pallet and courier to the nearest depot to you for pick up. Pallet measurements: width 120cm x 120cm x height 25cm, weight 150kgs
(see image below of palleted cubby house)
CONTACT US FOR A DELIVERY QUOTE TO YOUR SUBURB