Cafe Shop Cubby House with built in kitchen - Best for indoor play areas!
Quality Australian Made Cubby - Built to last!
Painted photos displayed are to showcase the unpainted MDF product and offer suggested colour options
A gorgeous indoor cubby house cafe shop stall!
Cubby house features a large doorway on one side with an arched window opening on the other side. A cute inbuilt kitchen with two stovetops and a bench with storage underneath to store lots of play items. Two display shelves above the kitchen and a large bench at the front to serve their customers. Their little imaginations will run wild! (the sides with door and window can be placed at either side to suit the play area)
- Quality Australian made cubby house
- Easy to assemble cubby house - with an alan key
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy cubby house, built to last
- Perfect size for indoor play areas (enough room for up to 3 little ones to play in at a time)
- Easy to paint if purchasing the unpainted mdf option - just two coats and a light sanding in between coats and your done. White satin is optional for painting. Now availalbe in green & white or pink & white options.
- Cubby house can be freighted to you Australia wide (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- The kiddies will love it!
Best for ages up to 5yrs
Outside Width 1190mm x D1190mm x H1190mm
Inside Width 1130mm x 1100mm x H1070mm
Depth for storage to sit on top of cubby house is H100mm - Weight limit approx 70kgs
* Dimensions for bottom plaque are 60cm x 33cm
Bolts are either gold or silver depending on what is on hand at the time.
- Cubby house, cafe sign, blank sign below front counter, front counter, kitchen benchtop and all shelves. View assemble photos
Extra Options - Click on the links below to add personalisaton to your cubby house
Personalised top sign
Cafe all you need is cake sign
Available in 3 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours
- 18mm white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are uncoated - painting is optional
- 18mm coloured and white satin board. (as shown in photos - pink & white, or green & white)
Please Note: Although we may have some cubbies in stock, handling time is usually 7-10 days but will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received. Contact us to find out if your item can be built within a required time frame.
When painting your unpainted mdf item, we recommend using Taubmans water based paint in satin finish 2-3 coats depending on the colour with a light sand around the edges after the first coat. These supplies all available at Bunnings in the paint section The small roller makes it easy to paint in between the gaps and around the edges. A 4ltr tin will be plenty to coat your cubby house.
DELIVERY OPTIONS - Cubby is packaged onto a single pallet 120x120x20cm to send to a depot, or xlarge boxes for home delivery option.
1. Delivery to nearest depot to you for pick up (quickest and cheapest delivery option) Best picked up with a trailer or ute. You can unpack the pallet and load panels into a vehicle if your car entrance can fit 120cm x 120cm. To view the list of Australia wide depots we can send to for pick up - Click here
2. Home delivery - 4 extra large boxes with TNT leave safe option
CONTACT US for a courier delivery quote today