Awesome Open Cafe Shop Cubby House with built in kitchen
Best for indoor play areas!
Quality Australian Made Cubby - Built to last!
Available unpainted ready to add your own colours and styling, or purchase in finished Mela Max board where no painting is required! Painted photos displayed are to showcase the unpainted product and offer suggested colour options
A gorgeous open cafe shop stall!
Cubby house features a large doorway on one side with an arched window opening on the other side. A cute inbuilt kitchen with two stovetops and a bench with storage underneath to store lots of play items. There's a display shelf above the kitchen and a large bench at the front to serve their customers. Their little imaginations will run wild! (the sides with door and window can be placed at either side to suit the play area). Cubby has an open top with no height restriction for older siblings to play too!
- Quality Australian made product
- Easy to assemble with an alan key (included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Perfect size for indoor play areas (enough room for up to 3 little ones to play in at a time)
- Easy to paint - just 2-3 coats and a light sanding in between coats and your done - view painting recommendations
- This cubby can be freighted to your home address Australia wide (contact us for a delivery quote to your suburb)
- The kiddies will love it!
Best for ages up to 6yrs
Outside Width 1190mm x D1190mm x H1190mm
Inside Width 1130mm x 1100mm
Bolts are either gold or silver depending on what is on hand at the time.
- Open cubby house, cafe sign, blank sign below front counter, front counter, kitchen benchtop and shelf
Extra Options - Click on the links below to add personalisaton and extras to your cubby house
Personalised top sign
Available in 2 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw (PHOTO UNAVAILABLE)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE ABOUT THE TIMBER OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Please Note: Although we may have some cubbies in stock, handling time is usually 7-10 days but will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received. Contact us to find out if your item can be built within a required time frame.
Painting your item
For unpainted product, we recommend using Taubmans endure 2-3 coats depending on the colour with a light sand around the edges after the first coat. These supplies all available at Bunnings in the paint section The small roller makes it easy to paint in between the gaps and around the edges. A 4ltr tin will be plenty to coat your cubby house.
HOME DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS CUBBY. CONTACT US FOR A COURIER DELIVERY QUOTE TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS - 3 LARGE PACKAGES
x2 packages 120cm x 120cm x 10cm, 35kg each
x1 package 120cm x 58cm x 11cm 40kg