Awesome Cafe Shop Cubby House with inbuilt kitchen & drive thru window
Available for indoor & outdoor play areas!
Quality Australian Made Cubby - Built to last!
Available unpainted ready to add your own colours and styling Painted photos displayed are to showcase the unpainted product and offer suggested colour options
A gorgeous cafe shop with drive thru window!
Cubby house features a large doorway on one side with an arched window opening on the other side featured as a drive thru window with counter. Cubby boasts a stylish front counter with stool and shelf underneath to store items. The back wall has a counter with stove top and display cupboard underneath. The sides with door and window can be placed at either side to suit the play area. Cubby has a sloped roof to allow outdoor use when purchased in the treated ply.
Their little imaginations will run wild!
- Quality Australian made product
- Easy to assemble
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Perfect size for indoor play areas, or purchase in the treated ply for outdoor use
- Easy to paint - just two coats and a light sanding in between coats and your done, or purchase the finished Mela Max board option for no painting required.
- Cubby can be freighted to you Australia wide (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- The kiddies will love it!
Best for ages up to 8yrs
Extra Options - Click on the links below to add personalisaton to your cubby house
Personalised top sign
Cafe all you need is cake sign
Outside: Total Height at highest point 138cm, lowest 125cm. Width 120cm x Depth 130cm
Inside: Height in the middle standing position behind counter is 125cm. Counter height 60cm
- Cubby house, cafe sign, drive thru sign and counter, blank sign below front counter, front counter and shelves + stool
Available in 3 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours - for indoor only
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw - for indoor only
- 17.5mm LOSP or ACQ Treated Ply for outdoors
Click on the play button above to watch the 8 min assemble video for this cubby house
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE ABOUT THE TIMBER OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Watch a video tour of this cubby house!
Please Note: Although we may have some cubbies in stock, handling time is usually 7-10 days but will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received. Contact us to find out if your item can be built within a required time frame.
Painting your item
For unpainted product, we recommend using Taubmans endure 2-3 coats depending on the colour with a light sand around the edges after the first coat. These supplies all available at Bunnings in the paint section The small roller makes it easy to paint in between the gaps and around the edges. A 4ltr tin will be plenty to coat your cubby house.
Delivery available to nearest depot only - no freighted home delivery (4kidsnmore local home delivery may be availalbe depending on our availalbe time frame)
Due to the size & weight of the cubby house, the cubby panels are laid onto a pallet and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be opened at the depot and loaded into a vehicle if the entrance is big enough (width 120cm x 135cm x height 30cm, weight 150kgs). Please measure the entrance of your vehicle.