Cafe shop play house with inbuilt kitchen & drive thru window without roof
Available for indoor & outdoor play areas!
Quality Australian Made Cubby - Built to last!
Available unpainted ready to add your own colours and styling Painted photos displayed are to showcase the unpainted product and offer suggested colour options
A gorgeous cafe shop with drive thru window!
Cubby house features a large doorway on one side with an arched window opening on the other side featured as a drive thru window with counter. Cubby boasts a stylish front counter with stool and shelf underneath to store items. The back wall has a counter with stove top and display cupboard underneath. The sides with door and window can be placed at either side to suit the play area. Cubby has no roof for the older siblings to play to!
Their little imaginations will run wild!
- Quality Australian made product
- Easy to assemble
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Perfect size for indoor play areas
- Easy to paint the unpainted mdf - just 2-3 coats and a light sanding in between coats and your done
- Cubby can be freighted to you Australia wide (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- The kiddies will love it!
Best for ages up to 8yrs
Outside: Total Height 135cm, Width 120cm x Depth 120cm, counter height 60cm
- Cubby house without roof, cafe sign, drive thru sign and counter, blank sign below front counter, front counter and shelves + stool
Available in 2 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours - for indoor play only (PHOTO UNAVAILABLE)
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw - Painting is optional - for indoor play only.
VIEW A VIDEO TOUR OF THIS CUBBY!
Click on the play button above to watch the 8 min assemble video for CAFE04 cubby house with a roof
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE ABOUT THE TIMBER OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Please Note: Cubby is made to order. Manufacturing and handling time is usually 7-10 days but will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received. Contact us to find out if your item can be built within a required time frame.
Painting your unpainted mdf item
For unpainted product, we recommend using Taubmans endure 2-3 coats depending on the colour with a light sand around the edges after the first coat. These supplies all available at Bunnings in the paint section The small roller makes it easy to paint in between the gaps and around the edges. A 4ltr tin will be plenty to coat your cubby house.
Delivery available to nearest depot only - no freighted home delivery (4kidsnmore local home delivery may be availalbe depending on our availalbe time frame)
Due to the size & weight of the cubby house, the cubby panels are laid onto a pallet and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Packaged pallet can be forklifted straight onto a ute or trailer (recommended), or opened at the depot and loaded into a vehicle if the entrance is big enough (width 120cm x 135cm x height 30cm, weight 150kgs). Please measure the entrance of your vehicle.