CAFE05 - OPEN CAFE PLAY SHOP WITH FRONT DISPLAY SHELVES
Best for indoor play areas!
Quality Australian Made Cubby House - Built to last!
ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING!
Painted photos displayed are to showcase product and offer suggested colour options. Painting is optional for the white satin board.
An adorable cafe shop cubby house with plenty of storage!
Cubby has two counters, back open cupboard space with shelves and an open display at front to show all the play time goodies. No height restrictions with the open top so taller ones can play too. Comes with shop & cafe signs. Or cubby can be a massive toy box to display and keep all of their toys in the one play space.
This model has all in one panels making painting and assembly very easy.
- Quality Australian made
- Easy to assemble
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Perfect size for indoor play areas (enough room for up to 42 little ones to play in at a time)
- Easy to paint - just 2-3 coats and a light sanding between coats and your done, or the white satin option can be left as is with no painting!
- Cubby can be freighted to you Australia wide (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- The kiddies will love it!
Best for ages 3+
Outside Width 119cm x D119cm x Total Height 120cm
* If you have selected personalise my sign, please comment what you would like the sign to say in the delivery comment box during the online checkout process, or email us after the purchase is made and advise.
Top shelf 28cm
Bottom shelf 19cm
Top shelf 28cm
Bottom shelf 19cm
Bench counter top to under top shelf 25cm
Top shelf to roof 27cm
Cubby house, cafe & shop sign, front counter, back benchtop and all shelves.
VIEW A VIDEO TOUR OF THIS CUBBY
Available in 2 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours
- 18mm white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw (photo unavailable at this stage). Painting is optional.
All products are a beautiful blank canvas ready for you decide on the final outcome.
Please Note: Although we may have some cubbies in stock, handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Painting your cubby
We recommend using Taubmans endure 2-3 coats depending on the colour with a light sand around the edges after the first coat. These supplies all available at Bunnings in the paint section The small roller makes it easy to paint in between the gaps and around the edges.
1. Home delivery with couriers TNT - Request a quote
2. Free pick up from our site at Southport is available
3. Send to nearest depot for pick up on a pallet- Request a quote
For delivery to the depot, cubby house panels are laid onto a pallet and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. This is the cheapest delivery option. Depot can forklift the package onto a trailer or ute. Package can also be opened at the depot and loaded into a vehicle if the space is big enough, and your vehicles entrance can fit: W120cm x L120cm x H20cm - Weight approximately 140kg