DIY Cafe Shop Cubby House with lots of storage & top level - UNPAINTED MDF - Best for indoor play areas!
Quality Australian Made Cubby House - Built to last!
ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING!
Painted photos displayed are to showcase product and offer suggested colour options
An adorable cafe shop cubby house with plenty of storage!
Cubby has two counters, cupboard space with shelves underneath to display all the play time goodies. There's an awesome area on top of the cubby to climb up via the side ladder and play or add some pillows for a fun place to take a daytime nap, read or play the ipad!
This model has all in one panels making painting and assembly even easier. The bottom has more height as well!
- Quality Australian made
- Easy to assemble
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Perfect size for indoor play areas (enough room for up to 4 little ones to play in at a time)
- Easy to paint - just two coats and a light sanding between coats and your done
- Cubby can be freighted to you Australia wide (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- The kiddies will love it!
Best for ages 3+
Outside Width 119cm x D119cm x Total Height 190cm
Bottom level Width 119cm x 110cm x H118cm
Top level Width 119cm x 119cm, Railing Height 70cm, weight limit 70kg (platform height 120cm)
Top shelf 28cm
Bottom shelf 19cm
Top shelf 28cm
Bottom shelf 19cm
Bench counter top to under top shelf 25cm
Top shelf to roof 27cm
- Cubby house, cafe sign, front counter, back benchtop and all shelves.
Extra Options - Click on the links below to add personalisaton to your cubby house
Personalised top sign
Available in 2 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw (photo unavailable)
All products are a beautiful blank canvas ready for you decide on the final outcome.
WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR SIGN PERSONALISED?
Click here to add to your cart along with the cubby house
* Please comment the name for sign in the delivery comment box during the checkout
Please Note: Although we may have some cubbies in stock, handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Painting your cubby
We recommend using Taubmans endure 2-3 coats depending on the colour with a light sand around the edges after the first coat. These supplies all available at Bunnings in the paint section The small roller makes it easy to paint in between the gaps and around the edges.
Delivery available to nearest Bigpost depot only - Contact us for a courier delivery quote
(Local home delivery in Qld may be an option depending on your location, please enquire to find out)
Cubby house panels are laid onto a pallet and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Depot can forklift the package onto a trailer or ute. Package can also be opened at the depot and loaded into a vehicle if the space is big enough, and your vehicles entrance can fit: W120cm x L192cm x H20cm - Weight approximately 140kg