DIY Castle Cubby House with a cafe counter - UNPAINTED MDF - Best for indoor play areas!
Quality Australian Made Cubby - Built to last!
ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING!
Painted photos displayed are to showcase product and offer suggested colour options
A gorgeous castle themed indoor cubby house featuring a wide entry opening with a side window opening on one side. There's a cafe counter on the other side for the kiddies to get their little imaginations working playing shops & cafes, or to sit down and get creative with some colouring in or playdough. Add some pillows for a fun place to take a daytime nap! There's also an awesome area on top of the cubby to store their toys, books, blankets, pillows etc!
Note: One of the side panels can be changed to a full wall instead of the window cut out to place cubby into a corner. Please request this when ordering.
- Quality Australian made
- Easy to assemble (only 12 screws)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last (an adult can stand up on top of the cubby)
- Perfect size for indoor play areas (enough room for up to 4 little ones to play in at a time)
- Easy to paint - just two coats and a light sanding and your done
- Cubby can be freighted to you Australia wide (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- The kiddies will love it!
Best for ages up to 5-6yrs
- Cubby house, cafe sign & counter
Extra Options - Click on the links below to add personalisaton to your cubby house
Personalised top sign
Outside Width 1190mm x D1190mm x H1190mm
Inside Width 1130mm x 1100mm x H1070mm
Depth for storage to sit items on top of cubby house is 100mm
Available in 2 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE ABOUT THE TIMBER OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Easy indoor cubby houses are made with UNPAINTED 18mm MDF board, or unpainted white satin board - suitable for indoor play areas.
Painting your indoor cubby house is HIGHLY recommended to help extend the life of your cubby and is required as soon as purchased to keep within the guidelines of our warranty. Painting your cubby house with two coast of paint will help protect the cubby from any water that may come in contact.
Please Note: Although we may have some cubbies in stock, handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Painting your cubby
We recommend using Taubmans endure 2-3 coats depending on the colour with a light sand around the edges after the first coat. These supplies all available at Bunnings in the paint section The small roller makes it easy to paint in between the gaps and around the edges. Click here to view our painting tips and recommendations
AVAILABLE DELIVERY OPTIONS FOR THIS CUBBY MODEL
Please note: Delivery is an additional cost for the courier company to deliver your order.
1. Delivery to a home address (TNT couriers, leave safe option) - 3 large packages
2. Delivery to the nearest depot for pick up (cheaper option) - we can package cubby onto a pallet and courier to the nearest depot to you for pick up. Pallet measurements: width 120cm x 120cm x height 25cm, weight 150kgs
(see image below of palleted cubby house)
CONTACT US FOR A DELIVERY QUOTE TO YOUR SUBURB