Cottage Single Cubby House Bed
Quality Australian Made Toddler Bed - Built to last!
A gorgeous cottage cubby house SINGLE bed!
Is your little one ready to upgrade from the cot?
Our cottage cubby house SINGLE bed is an awesome place for bedtime!
- Quality Australian made
- Easy to assemble with an alan key (two person task)
- (mattress not included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm board so it's very strong, sturdy & easy to paint the mdf (no primer required)
- Cubby bed can be freighted to you Australia wide to the nearest depot for pick up (contact us for a delivery quote to your area - due to the size, home delivery is unavailable)
- Includes counter, stool, cafe sign and two planter boxes
- LIKE A CUSTOMISED SIGN? CLICK HERE
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages 3+
Height 1780mm x Width 1060mm x Roof Length 2070mm.
Suits standard single mattress size L189cm x W93cm x H18cm
Available in 2 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw. Painting is optional
All products are a beautiful blank canvas ready for you decide on the final outcome. Paint, stain, varnish or love the natural look!
Cubby beds are made with UNPAINTED 18mm MDF or unpainted white satin board - suitable for indoor play areas.
Painting your cubby house mdf bed is HIGHLY recommended to help extend the life of your cubby house bed and is required as soon as purchased to keep within the guidelines of our warranty. Painting your cubby house bed with 2-3 coats of paint (4ltrs) will coat the cubby and help protect from any water that may come in contact.
Click here to view our painting recommendations
Please Note: Although we may have some in stock, handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received. Contact us to find out our current manufacturing time frame prior to purchasing.
Delivery is available to nearest depot only
(Local home delivery may be an option depending on your location, please enquire to find out, or free pick up from our site at Southport Qld)
Cubby house bed panels are laid onto a double size pallet and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be forklifted onto a trailer or ute at the depot it is sent to.
ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING!
Painted photos displayed are to showcase product and offer suggested colour options