Cottage King Single Cubby House Bed - UNPAINTED MDF
Quality Australian Made Toddler Bed - Built to last!
A gorgeous cottage cubby house KING SINGLE bed!
Is your little one ready to upgrade from the cot?
Our cottage cubby house KING SINGLE bed is an awesome place for bedtime!
- Quality Australian made
- Easy to assemble with an alan key
- (mattress not included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm board so it's very strong, sturdy & easy to paint (no primer required)
- Cubby bed can be freighted to you Australia wide to the nearest depot for pick up (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- Includes counter, stool, cafe sign and two planter boxes
- Default sign is CAFE. Or, Sign can be customised CLICK HERE
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages 3+
Outside with roof included Total Height 190cm x Width 135cm x Length 220cm
Inside H163cm x W120cm x L209 - Suits standard king single mattress size W106 cm x L203 cm x H18cm
Available in 2 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours (photo unavailable)
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw (photo unavailable)
All products are a beautiful blank canvas ready for you decide on the final outcome. Paint, stain, varnish or love the natural look!
Cubby beds are made with UNPAINTED 18mm MDF or unpainted white satin board - suitable for indoor play areas.
Painting your cubby house bed is HIGHLY recommended to help extend the life of your cubby house bed and is required as soon as purchased to keep within the guidelines of our warranty. Painting your cubby house bed with 2-3 coats of paint (2ltrs) will coat the cubby and help protect from any water that may come in contact.
Click here to view our painting recommendations
Please Note: Although we may have some in stock, handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Delivery is available to nearest depot only
(Home delivery may be an option depending on your location, please enquire to find out, or free pick up from our site at Southport Qld)
Cubby house bed panels are laid onto a double size pallet and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be forklifted onto a trailer or ute at the depot it is sent to.
ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING!
Painted photos displayed are to showcase product and offer suggested colour options