Cottage King Single Cubby House Bed
Quality Australian Made Toddler Bed - Built to last!
PRODUCT AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING if desired!
Price is for unpainted white satin board.
A gorgeous cottage cubby house KING SINGLE bed!
Is your little one ready to upgrade from the cot?
Our cottage cubby house KING SINGLE bed is an awesome place for bedtime!
- Quality Australian made
- Easy to assemble with an alan key
- (mattress not included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm board so it's very strong, sturdy & easy to paint (no primer required)
- Cubby bed can be freighted to you Australia wide to the nearest depot for pick up (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- Includes counter, stool, cafe sign and two planter boxes
- Default sign is CAFE. Or, Sign can be customised CLICK HERE
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages 3+
Outside with roof included Total Height 190cm x Width 135cm x Length 220cm
Inside H163cm x W120cm x L209 - Suits standard king single mattress size W106 cm x L203 cm x H18cm
Available in 18mm wood to offer a strong and sturdy product.
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the Australian made MDF sheet, the edges are uncoated. We recommend sealing the edges with a white paint or clear sealer.
Product is a beautiful blank canvas ready for you decide on the final outcome. Paint, varnish or love the natural look!
Single cubby beds are made with unpainted white satin board.
Painting your single cubby bed is HIGHLY recommended or sealing the uncoated edges. Painting your single cubby bed with 2-3 coats of paint (4ltrs) will coat the bed and help protect from any water that may come in contact.
Click here to view our painting recommendations
Please Note: Although we may have some in stock, handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Delivery is available to nearest depot only
(Home delivery may be an option depending on your location, please enquire to find out, or free pick up from our site at Southport Qld)
Cubby house bed panels are laid onto a double size pallet and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be forklifted onto a trailer or ute at the depot it is sent to.