COTTAGE INDOOR CUBBY HOUSE - UNPAINTED
Quality Australian Made Cubby House - Built to last!
ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING!
Painted photos displayed are to showcase product and offer suggested colour options
Our adorable cottage cubby offers a play space just for the little ones! The perfect size not to take up too much space with plenty of room for play furniture for lots of imaginative play. Comes with planter box, counter, sign and stool. The pitched roof offers plenty of head height for many years of play. Very strong and sturdy.
- Quality Australian Made!
- Easy to assemble with an alan key
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm MDF board so it's very strong, sturdy & easy to paint (no primer required)
- Cubby can be freighted to you Australia wide to nearest Bigpost depot for pick up (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages up to 7 yrs
- Cubby house, planter box, cafe sign & counter + stool
* CUBBY CAN ALSO BE AVAILABLE AS A TODDLER BED, VIEW IN OUR TODDLER BED CATEGORY
Outside Length 140cm x D80cm x Total Height 150cm
Available in 2 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw (photo unavailable)
All products are a beautiful blank canvas ready for you decide on the final outcome.
WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR SIGN PERSONALISED?
Click here to add to your cart along with the cubby house
* Please comment the name for sign in the delivery comment box during the checkout
Cubby houses are made with UNPAINTED 18mm MDF board or white satin board - suitable for indoor play areas. Painting your cubby house is HIGHLY recommended to help extend the life of your cubby house and is required as soon as purchased to keep within the guidelines of our warranty. Painting your cubby house with 2-3 coats of paint will coat the bed and help protect from any water that may come in contact.
Click here to view our painting tips & recommendations
Please Note: Although we may have some in stock, handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Delivery is available to nearest depot only
(Local home delivery may be an option depending on your location, please enquire to find out, or free pick up from our site at Southport Qld)
Cubby house panels are laid onto a pallet and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be opened at the depot and loaded into a vehicle if the entry is big enough to fit: L150cm W120cm - Contact us to find out a courier delivery cost to the nearest depot to you for pick up