Cottage Toddler Bed - UNPAINTED MDF
Quality Australian Made Toddler Bed - Built to last!
A gorgeous cottage cubby house bed!
Is your little one ready to upgrade from the cot?
Our cottage cubby house todder cubby bed offers a beautiful transition from the cot to a bed. Made to suit a standard size cot mattress so you can utilise their exisiting mattress. When they are ready to move into a single bed, remove the floor and it becomes a beautiful indoor cubby house play space!
- Quality Australian made
- Includes stool, planter box and cafe sign
- Easy to assemble with an alan key
- Fun and easy transition from cot to a bed with the mattress at floor level (mattress not included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm MDF board or white satin board so it's very strong, sturdy & easy to paint (no primer required for either timbers)
- Toddler bed can be freighted to you Australia wide to the nearest depot for pick up (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages 3+
WOULD YOU LIKE THE SIGN TO BE CUSTOMISED? CLICK HERE
Outside Length 140cm x D80cm x Total Height 150cm - Suits standard size cot mattress 69cm x 130cm
Outside: Total Height at highest point 138cm, lowest 125cm. Width 120cm x Depth 130cm
Inside: Height in the middle standing position behind counter is 125cm. Counter height 60cm
Available in 2 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built to last!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw. The bed base is MDF (NOTE: photo shown is of the cubby house with different sign - default is the round sign, but this sign can be availalble upon request)
Painting your cubby house bed is HIGHLY recommended to help extend the life of your cubby house bed and is required as soon as purchased to keep within the guidelines of our warranty. Painting your cubby house bed with 2-3 coats of paint (2ltrs) will coat the cubby and help protect from any water that may come in contact. Cubby bed must be painted to seal and protect.
Click here to view our painting recommendations
Please Note: Although we may have some in stock, handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Delivery is available to nearest depot only
(Home delivery may be an option depending on your location, please enquire to find out, or free pick up from our site at Southport Qld)
Tee pee toddler bed panels are laid onto a pallet and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be opened at the depot and loaded into a vehicle if the entry is big enough to fit: L133cm x W80cm
ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING!
Painted photos displayed are to showcase product and offer suggested colour options