Cottage Toddler Bed
Quality Australian Made Toddler Bed - Built to last!
PRODUCT AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING if desired! Painted photos displayed are to showcase item and offer colour suggestions
Price is for unpainted white satin board
A gorgeous cottage cubby house bed!
Is your little one ready to upgrade from the cot?
Our cottage cubby house todder cubby bed offers a beautiful transition from the cot to a bed. Made to suit a standard size cot mattress so you can utilise their exisiting mattress. When they are ready to move into a single bed, remove the floor and it becomes a beautiful indoor cubby house play space!
- Quality Australian made
- Includes stool, planter box and cafe sign
- Easy to assemble with an alan key
- Fun and easy transition from cot to a bed with the mattress at floor level (mattress not included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm white satin board so it's very strong, sturdy & easy to paint (no primer required)
- Toddler bed can be freighted to you Australia wide to the nearest depot for pick up (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages 3+
WOULD YOU LIKE THE SIGN TO BE CUSTOMISED? CLICK HERE
Outside Length 140cm x D80cm x Total Height 150cm - Suits standard size cot mattress 69cm x 130cm
Outside: Total Height at highest point 138cm, lowest 125cm. Width 120cm x Depth 130cm
Inside: Height in the middle standing position behind counter is 125cm. Counter height 60cm
Available in 18mm wood to offer a strong and sturdy product.
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the Australian made MDF sheet, the edges are uncoated. We recommend sealing the edges with a white paint or clear sealer.
Product is a beautiful blank canvas ready for you decide on the final outcome. Paint, varnish or love the natural look!
Toddler cubby beds are made with unpainted white satin board.
Painting your single cubby bed is HIGHLY recommended or sealing of the uncoated edges. Painting your cubby bed with 2-3 coats of paint (4ltrs) will coat the bed and help protect from any water that may come in contact.
Click here to view our painting recommendations
Please Note: Although we may have some in stock, handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Delivery is available to nearest depot, or can be sent to a home address on a pallet.
Tee pee toddler bed panels are laid onto a pallet and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be opened at the depot and loaded into a vehicle if the entry is big enough to fit: L133cm x W80cm, or we can have the pallet shipped straight to your home, provided someone can be home at the time and there is access for truck to leave pallet on driveway. (To the depot is the cheaper option for freight costs)