CUBBY BUNK - SINGLE BED UP TOP AND BOTTOM
Quality Australian Made Bed - Built to last!
A gorgeous cubby bunk set!
Is your little one ready for an awesome cubby bed?
Our single cubby bunk bed is the perfect option to utilize the space for sleeping for two
(top bunk is recommended for 6+ years)
- Quality Australian made with Australian made satin board - Followed by the Australian Safety Standard guidelines for kids beds and bunks
- Easy to assemble with an alan key
- Includes: planter box, counter and sign.
- (mattress not included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm board so it's very strong, sturdy.
- Cubby bed can be freighted to you Australia wide to the nearest depot on a pallet for pick up (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages 6 years+ for bed up top
Outside Total Height 182cm x D 106cm x Length 198cm
Underneath Inside H 128.5cm x D 94cm x L 193.5cm
BED: Top rail Height from bed base is 38cm. Bed suits a standard single mattress size: L189cm x W93cm x H18cm - (height of mattress is to be no more than 19cm to meet Australian safety standards for the top bunk)
Ladder first step is 45cm high - Recommended for 6 years +
Door H100cm x W45cm
Window H60cm x W49cm
Suits a standard single mattress size: L189cm x W93cm x H18cm
Available in 18mm wood to offer a strong and sturdy product.
- 18mm white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the Australian made MDF sheet, the edges are uncoated. We recommend sealing the edges with a white paint or clear sealer for easy cleaning if desired
Single cubby beds are made with white satin board.
Please Note: We make to order. Manufacturing time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Due to the size of the package, delivery is available to nearest depot only
(Home delivery may be an option if you are local to the Gold Coast area)
Bed panels are laid onto a double size pallet, protected and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be forklifted onto a trailer or ute at the depot it is sent to.