DIY Cubby House with a cafe counter - UNPAINTED MDF - Best for indoor play areas!
Quality Australian Made Cubby - Built to last!
ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING!
Painted photos displayed are to showcase product and offer suggested colour options
A gorgeous cubby house featuring a doorway and window at the front with a side window opening on one side. There's a cafe counter on the other side for the kiddies to get their little imaginations working playing shops & cafes, or to sit down and get creative with some colouring in or playdough. Add some pillows for a fun place to take a daytime nap! There's also an awesome area on top of the cubby to store their toys, books, blankets, pillows etc!
Note: One of the side panels can be changed to a full wall instead of the window cut out to place cubby into a corner. Please request this when ordering.
- Quality Australian made
- Easy to assemble with bolts and an alan key
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last (an adult can stand up on top of the cubby)
- Perfect size for indoor play areas (enough room for up to 3 little ones to play in at a time)
- Easy to paint - just two coats and a light sanding and your done
- Cubby can be freighted to you Australia wide (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- The kiddies will love it!
Best for ages up to 5-6yrs
- Cubby house, cafe sign & counter
Extra Options - Click on the links below to add personalisaton to your cubby house
Personalised top sign
Outside Width 1190mm x D1190mm x H1190mm
Inside Width 1130mm x 1100mm x H1070mm
Depth for storage to sit on top of cubby house is 100mm
Available in 2 choices of 18mm timbers to offer a strong and sturdy product, built for play!
- 18mm MDF - Unpainted, ready to paint in your little ones favourite colours
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are raw (PHOTO UNAVAILABLE)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE ABOUT THE TIMBER OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Easy indoor cubby houses are made with UNPAINTED 18mm MDF board, or unpainted white satin board - suitable for indoor play areas.
Painting your indoor cubby house is HIGHLY recommended to help extend the life of your cubby and is required as soon as purchased to keep within the guidelines of our warranty. Painting your cubby house with two coast of paint will help protect the cubby from any water that may come in contact.
Please Note: Although we may have some cubbies in stock, handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Painting your cubby
We recommend using Taubmans endure 2-3 coats depending on the colour with a light sand around the edges after the first coat. These supplies all available at Bunnings in the paint section The small roller makes it easy to paint in between the gaps and around the edges. Click here to view our painting tips and recommendations
DELIVERY OPTIONS - Cubby is packaged onto a single pallet 120x120x20cm
1. Delivery to nearest depot to you for pick up (quickest and cheapest delivery option) Best picked up with a trailer or ute. You can unpack the pallet and load panels into a vehicle if your car entrance can fit 120cm x 120cm. To view the list of Australia wide depots we can send to for pick up - Click here
2. Home delivery - Someone must be home at the time to receive the palleted delivery and there must be access for truck to leave pallet on driveway. Additional charges can occour if re-delivery is required.
CONTACT US for a courier delivery quote today