IMPORTANT! BEFORE PURCHASING A FORT WITH AFTERPAY
Our forts are all built to order. The time frame can be up to two weeks depending on current orders.
PLEASE CONTACT US (07) 5591 3681 or 0413 222 815 to find out the next availalbe build date and time frame for your order before purchasing online with Afterpay
Captain Jacks Pirate Ship Cubby Fort - unstained
Quality Australian Made Cubby - Built to last!
Our Pirate Ship featured playhouse fort has a large enclosed cabin underneath and an added stern deck to step up to with a ship wheel to steer the voyage. There’s a cool port hole to look through as well. Entry to the top deck via a strong sturdy ladder. Check out the view at the top and peek through the telescope. Exit via the slippery dip. Safety handles are placed at each entry and exit point of the top deck. Swing structure can be added to this fort as well - purchase separately.
PIRATE SHIP PLAYHOUSE FORT FEATURES & INCLUSIONS - Kids playground
- Unstained playhouse interactive cubby fort H2600mm x W1200mm
W3400mm (from ladder to end of slide) x L2500mm with enclosed cabin - deck height is 1200mm
- Pirate ship featured design with added stern deck
- Featured port hole
- Thick single timber Ladder (or climbing wall - additional $25)
- Slide L2200mm – distance from fort to bottom end of slide is 1600mm 35kg weight limit
- Ship wheel
- 4 x Safety handles where there is elevation
- Rope to climb
- x1 4ltr tin of stain and brush (default colour - Merbau) If you would prefer to paint your fort and do not require the stain, the stain cost ($120) can be taken off the price of the fort.
- Please note: play accessories may vary in colour depending on what is availalble at the time of ordering.
Optional extras: perspex for window cutouts is available to purchase separately within this category.
* Fort can be re-configured to suit your space. For example: slide & ladder can be moved and positioned on any of the sides. Any changes/alterations are to be done during the manufacturing process. Please advise when ordering.
Watch Pirate Ship Cubby Fort Virtual Tour Video
Please Note: Stained & painted pictures displayed are to showcase fort and offer colour suggestions. A 4ltr tin of Intergrain Stain & brush is included, but you are required to apply stain yourself (x2 coats with brush) to apply colour and protection to your fort. Depending on how heavy you coat your fort, you may require more stain.
Fort is very strong and sturdy on a completely level ground. However, for peace of mind we recommend pinning down your fort as an extra precaution for safety. Additional railing for the top level can also be purchased for extra safety - purchased seperately
Suitable for ages 3+ yrs - ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
4Kids N More forts are made with 17.5mm LOSP treated (light organic solvent preservative) H3 structural ply and ACQ treated pine supa-logs. Support beams are made with treated H3 35mm structural pine. All pieces have been pre-drilled making it easier when assembling. Fort takes about two or more hours to assemble. Delivery and installation is available depending on your location.
Please Note: All cubby houses and forts are built as they are ordered. Although we will do our best to fill your order in the time frame that you require, this is not always possible. You will be notified of a build date once your order is received and handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase.