IMPORTANT! BEFORE PURCHASING A FORT WITH AFTERPAY
Our forts are all built to order. The time frame can be up to three weeks depending on current orders.
PLEASE CONTACT US (07) 5591 3681 or 0413 222 815 to find out the next availalbe build date and time frame for your order.
Captain Jacks Pirate Ship Cubby Fort with swing structure only (swings and floor not included) - unstained/unpainted
Quality Australian Made Cubby House Fort - Built to last!
Our Pirate Ship featured playhouse fort has a large enclosed cabin underneath and an added stern deck to step up to with a ship wheel to steer the voyage. There’s a cool port hole and window cut outs to look through as well. Entry to the top deck via a strong sturdy single ladder at the back or single climbing wall at the side. Check out the view at the top and peek through the telescope. Exit via the slippery dip. Also comes with a double swing structure (swing not included) ready to add swings suitable for your child's age. Safety handles are placed at each entry and exit point of the top deck.
JPS04 PIRATE SHIP PLAYHOUSE CUBBY FORT FEATURES & INCLUSIONS
- Unstained/unpainted playhouse interactive cubby fort with enclosed cabin underneath H2600mm x W1200mm
L3040mm - deck height is 1200mm - floor not included
- Pirate ship featured design with added stern deck
- Enclosed cabin with front and side door, window cutouts at side and featured port hole at back
- Thick single timber Ladder
- Single climbing wall
- Slide L1750mm 35kg weight limit
- Ship wheel
- 4 x Safety handles where there is elevation
- Rope to climb
- Double swing structure only (swings not included, but can be added to suit the ages of your children at an additional cost)
- x1 4ltr tin of stain and brush (default colour - Charcoal) If you would prefer to paint your fort and do not require the stain, the stain cost ($120) can be taken off the price of the fort.
- Please note: play accessories may vary in colour depending on what is availalble at the time of ordering.
Watch Pirate Ship Cubby Fort Virtual Tour Video
Please Note: Stained & painted pictures displayed are to showcase fort and offer colour suggestions. A 4ltr tin of Intergrain Stain & brush is included, but you are required to apply stain yourself (x2 coats with brush) to apply colour and protection to your fort. Depending on how heavy you coat your fort, you will require more stain.
Fort is very strong and sturdy on a completely level ground. However, for peace of mind we recommend pinning down your fort as an extra precaution for safety. Additional railing for the top level can also be purchased for extra safety - purchased seperately
Suitable for ages 3+ yrs - ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
4Kids N More forts are made with 17.5mm LOSP treated (light organic solvent preservative) H3 structural ply and ACQ treated pine supa-logs. Support beams are made with treated H3 35mm structural pine. All pieces have been pre-drilled making it easier when assembling. Delivery and installation is available depending on your location.
Please Note: All cubby houses and forts are built as they are ordered. Although we will do our best to fill your order in the time frame that you require, this is not always possible. You will be notified of a build date once your order is received and handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase. Please contact us to secure a built date for your fort.