IMPORTANT! BEFORE PURCHASING A FORT WITH AFTERPAY
Our forts are all built to order. The time frame can be up to three weeks depending on current orders.
PLEASE CONTACT US (07) 5591 3681 or 0413 222 815 to find out the next availalbe build date and time frame for your order.
Ollybear Playhouse Kids Fort with double swing structure only - UNSTAINED
SWINGS NOT INCLUDED, but can be added to suit your childs age (at an additional cost)
Kids wooden playground
Quality Australian Made Cubby - Built to last!
Ollybear Playhouse Fort - below there is a cafe area with counter and phone to take orders or play shops. Add some sand so kiddies can make pretend cuppa’s and cakes. Entry to the top deck is by rope with a strong sturdy ladder. Check out the view at the top while steering and peeking through the telescope. Exit via the slippery dip. Safety handles are placed at each entry and exit point of the top deck.
Added to the fort is a double swing structure - swings not included
INCLUSIONS: Kids playground
- Unstained playhouse interactive fort – H2600mm W1200mm x 1200mm deck height is 1200mm
- Thick double timber Ladder - distance from fort to bottom of ladder is 550mm
- Cafe area with counter
- Slide L2200mm – distance from fort to bottom end of slide is 1750mm (default colour yellow) 35kg weight limit
- Steering wheel
- 4 x Safety handles where there is elevation
- Rope to climb
- double swing structure only - L2700mm x W2400mm x H2200mm - swings not included but can be purchased separately at additional cost
- X1 4ltr tin of stain with brush - default colour: Merbau
- Please note: play accessories may vary in colour depending on what is availalble at the time of ordering.
* Fort can be re-configured to suit your space. For example: slide, ladder and cafe can all be moved and positioned on any of the sides. Any changes/alterations are to be done during the manufacturing process. Please advise when ordering.
Please Note: Stained & painted pictures displayed are to showcase fort and offer colour suggestions. A 4ltr tin of Intergrain Stain & brush is included, but you are required to apply stain yourself (x2 coats with brush) to apply colour and protection to your fort. Depending on how heavy you coat your fort, you may require more stain.
Fort is very strong and sturdy on a completely level ground. However, for peace of mind we recommend pinning down your fort as an extra precaution for safety. Additional railing is also available for the top level for added safety - purchased seperately.
Suitable for ages 3+ yrs - ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
4Kids N More forts are made with 17.5mm LOSP treated (light organic solvent preservative) H3 structural ply and ACQ treated pine supa-logs. Support beams are made with treated H3 35mm structural pine. All pieces have been pre-drilled making it easier when assembling. Delivery and installation is available depending on your location.
Please Note: All cubby houses and forts are built as they are ordered. Although we will do our best to fill your order in the time frame that you require, this is not always possible. You will be notified of a build date once your order is received and handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase. Please contact us to secure a built date for your fort.
DELIVERY ONLY AVAILABLE TO NEAREST DEPOT FOR PICK UP - Home delivery by us may be available depending on your location and our time frame to offer the delivery