Single Loft Style Bed
Quality Australian Made Bed - Built to last!
PRODUCT AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING if desired!
Price is for unpainted white satin board.
A gorgeous loft style bed!
Is your little one ready for an awesome loft bed?
Our single loft style bed is the perfect option to utilize the space for sleeping and playing in one area. With a single bed up top, there is plenty of space below to store toys, create a study nook, reading corner or play area! Or, select the model with a single or double bed underneath for siblings or sleep overs.
- Quality Australian made with Australian made satin board - Following strict guidelines by the Australian standards for kids beds and bunks.
- Easy to assemble with an alan key
- (mattress not included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm board so it's very strong, sturdy & easy to paint if desired (no primer required)
- Cubby bed can be freighted to you Australia wide to the nearest depot on a pallet for pick up (contact us for a delivery quote to your area)
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages 6 years+
Outside Total Height 182cm x D 106cm x Length 198cm
Underneath Inside H 128.5cm x D 94cm x L 193.5cm
BED: Top rail Height from bed base is 38cm. Bed suits a standard single mattress size: L189cm x W93cm x H18cm - (height of mattress is to be no more than 19cm to meet Australian safety standards)
Ladder first step is 45cm high - Recommended for 6 years +
* Made following Australian Standards for bunk beds
Available in 18mm wood to offer a strong and sturdy product.
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the Australian made MDF sheet, the edges are uncoated. We recommend sealing the edges with a white paint or clear sealer.
Product is a beautiful blank canvas ready for you decide on the final outcome. Paint, varnish or love the natural look!
Single cubby beds are made with unpainted white satin board.
Painting or sealing the uncoated edges of your single cubby bed is HIGHLY recommended. Painting your single cubby bed with 2-3 coats of paint (4ltrs) will coat the bed and help protect and seal the edges.
Click here to view our painting recommendations
Please Note: We make to order. Manufacturing time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Due to the size of the package, delivery is available to nearest depot only
(Home delivery may be an option if you are local to the Gold Coast area)
Bed panels are laid onto a double size pallet, protected and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. Package can be forklifted onto a trailer or ute at the depot it is sent to.