Princess Cubby Bed
Quality Australian Made - Built to last!
PRODUCT AVAILABLE UNPAINTED - READY TO ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR AND STYLING!
Any painted photos displayed are to showcase product and offer suggested colour options. Price is for unpainted white satin board.
A gorgeous princess cubby bed!
- Quality Australian made
- Easy to assemble with an alan key
- (mattress not included)
- Guaranteed strong and sturdy, built to last
- Made from 18mm white satin board so it's very strong, sturdy & easy to paint if desired (no primer required), or seal the uncoated edges.
- Single cubby bed can be freighted to you Australia wide (contact us for a delivery quote to the nearest depot to you, no home delivery option available unless you are in the local Gold Coast area)
- Your little one will love it!
Best for ages 3+
Outside for single size: L203cm x D108cm x Total Height 150cm - Suits standard single mattress size L189cm x W93 x H18cm
Available in 18mm wood to offer a strong and sturdy product.
- 18mm unpainted white satin board offers a white coating on both sides of the MDF sheet, the edges are uncoated (photo unavailable). We recommend sealing the edges with a white paint or clear sealer.
Product is a beautiful blank canvas ready for you decide on the final outcome. Paint, varnish or love the natural look!
Single cubby beds are made with unpainted white satin board.
Painting your single cubby bed is HIGHLY recommended or sealing the uncoated edges. Painting your single cubby bed with 2-3 coats of paint (4ltrs) will coat the bed and help protect from any water that may come in contact.
Click here to view our painting recommendations
Please Note: Although we may have some in stock, handling time will depend on current orders at the time of purchase and when payment is received.
Delivery is available to nearest depot only
(Home delivery may be an option depending on your location, please enquire to find out, or free pick up from our site at Southport Qld)
Single cubby bed panels are laid onto a pallet and shrink wrapped ready to be freighted. A ute or trailer will be required to pick up from the depot as this is quite a large package.