Paying with Afterpay
We now offer Afterpay as a payment option for all of our products. (UNAVAILABLE FOR TAS)
PLEASE BE AWARE, we may not always have your item in stock so a little extra time may be required to build your item within the current orders at the time of your purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER AFTER PROCESSING WITH AFTERPAY, YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE AFTERPAY MERCHANT FEE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER. When an order is processed with Afterpay, a fee is charged to us, (the merchant) by Afterpay for processing the sale. This fee is deducted from the sale amount and is non-refundable. If you (the customer), decide after the order is processed online with Afterpay to cancel, this fee is then passed on to you. The amount of the fee is a percentage of your order. This fee is to be paid before the Afterpay order can be cancelled. Please purchase wisely and contact us with any queries before processing with Afterpay. We do offer other alternative payments via bank transfer, Paypal or credit card over the phone. View Afterpay Refund information here
IF PURCHASING A FORT OR OUTDOOR CUBBY HOUSE WITH AFTERPAY
Our forts and outdoor cubby houses are built to order and can take up to 7-10 working days for completion depending on current orders. If paying with Afterpay you will need to allow for this addtional time for your item to be completed. If you require your item to be freighted to you, additional time for the delivery is to be taken into account as well. The delivery fee for larger items such as cubby houses and forts will be added on after Afterpay has processed your order. This fee is to be paid separetly as Afterpay do not allow any additions to the invocie after the checkout. An updated invocie will be emailed to you with the delivery.
PAY THE DELIVERY FEE WITH AFTERPAY
If you would like to have the delivery fee included with your order to pay with Afterpay, contact us BEFORE purchasing online, firstly to find out the delivery quote to your location, then to have us set up the delivery online so you can add it to your cart and proceed to the check out to purchase with Afterpay. Not available for TAS.
Payments accepted via PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards over the phone & Bank Transfer
Customer details and orders will be kept confidential at all times. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars. Prices are inclusive of GST. Payments via PayPal incur a1.9% fee. Credit/Debit cards over the phone incur a 2.9% fee. Added fees can be included into your invoice or sent in a separate invoice. If you have an issue with your payment, please log in to your PayPal account to view the payment details. We also accept bank transfer as our preferred payment option as there are no fees involved.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.